What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More rockindeano MR bullshit....

+14
Lynn
Ed
Deb
cat
Behshad
Styxman
blueskiesisaman
happytrails
Andrew
Kel
Kate
locokat02
natalie
Scarabgator
18 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

More rockindeano MR bullshit.... - Page 2 Empty Re: More rockindeano MR bullshit....

Post by Styxman Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:00 am

It's amazing how Yulog can character assassinate Blue yet nobody blinks an eye yet the moment Dean comes in with a post, which let's face it, is similar content to what he's always posted, everyone jumps on the bandwagon. Double standards

I'm sitting on the fence but it's the old saying, don't like a post don't reply and let Drew delete it.
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

More rockindeano MR bullshit.... - Page 2 Empty Re: More rockindeano MR bullshit....

Post by Scarabgator Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:03 am

Once again my biggest issue was the fact that he posts shit like that and gets away with it most of the time. Im glad he didnt this time. It was a good move on andrews part to wipe that out.
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:35 am

Styxman wrote:It's amazing how Yulog can character assassinate Blue yet nobody blinks an eye yet the moment Dean comes in with a post, which let's face it, is similar content to what he's always posted, everyone jumps on the bandwagon. Double standards

I'm sitting on the fence but it's the old saying, don't like a post don't reply and let Drew delete it.

Give it up Styxie..... In order for Yulog to be able to "charachter assassinate" Phyllis, she would have to have some kind of charachter to begin with.

If you look up double standards in a dictionary, you will see Phylis' nasty pic there.

I dunno why you have your head up her has so deep,,,, my guess is her voodoo worked on you somehow after she made you drink that potion... her and her black cat....
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:35 am

doka wrote:Well I guess the move is complete and he has settled in. Rolling Eyes

You are sooooooo baaaaad!!

I find it is one of your better qualities Twisted Evil
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:38 am

Ok my $.02

Why in the hell are we talking about this man again??

that's what he wants.

someone somewhere to worry about what he thinks.

i don't
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:50 am

Cat, overall your right. Hes not worth the conversation and I dont normally care about his rants unless it involves me by name as he has done in the past. These days I handle those incidents with him personally by PM. But the thread he started yesterday was it for me. I have been blasted, insulted and alienated on MR for starting "flirty" threads. They didnt insult anyone, they were just me and a few others being goofy. He had certain buddys of his start in on me and then he would jump in to kick a little harder. And I was publicly reprimanded by the mod for daring to be funny. But he gets away with so much and while others look the other way I cant always do that. Michigan Girl is a friend of mine-one of the few from MR that I still consider a friend. I respect her a bunch. She didnt deserve to have her name run thru the shit ringer. Shes too nice a person to get involved in that crap. And I cant help but wonder if that thread would have been locked and removed had someone not made a stand?
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:19 am

Behshad wrote:
Styxman wrote:It's amazing how Yulog can character assassinate Blue yet nobody blinks an eye yet the moment Dean comes in with a post, which let's face it, is similar content to what he's always posted, everyone jumps on the bandwagon. Double standards

Give it up Styxie..... In order for Yulog to be able to "charachter assassinate" Phyllis, she would have to have some kind of charachter to begin with.

If you look up double standards in a dictionary, you will see Phylis' nasty pic there.

I dunno why you have your head up her has so deep,,,, my guess is her voodoo worked on you somehow after she made you drink that potion... her and her black cat....

She's an easy target and you know she is, that's why the two of you single her out. It's okay to take the piss but to post pictures of her in every other thread is taking it a step to far...I mention Rhiannon and it's shut down fuckin' instantly Rolling Eyes Guess I have double standard to, come to think of it.

Anyway, Dean can handle anything you throw at him although she puts up a front saying it doesn't hurt her, I'm betting it does. I'm not her champion I just share a common interest in a few things.
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:24 am

Scarabgator wrote:Cat, overall your right. Hes not worth the conversation and I dont normally care about his rants unless it involves me by name as he has done in the past. These days I handle those incidents with him personally by PM. But the thread he started yesterday was it for me. I have been blasted, insulted and alienated on MR for starting "flirty" threads. They didnt insult anyone, they were just me and a few others being goofy. He had certain buddys of his start in on me and then he would jump in to kick a little harder. And I was publicly reprimanded by the mod for daring to be funny. But he gets away with so much and while others look the other way I cant always do that. Michigan Girl is a friend of mine-one of the few from MR that I still consider a friend. I respect her a bunch. She didnt deserve to have her name run thru the shit ringer. Shes too nice a person to get involved in that crap. And I cant help but wonder if that thread would have been locked and removed had someone not made a stand?

Tim, I get what you're saying but to be honest the chicks on these forums understand how it works and when Dean's involved they kinda expect a crude volley - we all know his routine and it doesn't bother me in the slightest
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:50 am

Styxman wrote:
Scarabgator wrote:Cat, overall your right. Hes not worth the conversation and I dont normally care about his rants unless it involves me by name as he has done in the past. These days I handle those incidents with him personally by PM. But the thread he started yesterday was it for me. I have been blasted, insulted and alienated on MR for starting "flirty" threads. They didnt insult anyone, they were just me and a few others being goofy. He had certain buddys of his start in on me and then he would jump in to kick a little harder. And I was publicly reprimanded by the mod for daring to be funny. But he gets away with so much and while others look the other way I cant always do that. Michigan Girl is a friend of mine-one of the few from MR that I still consider a friend. I respect her a bunch. She didnt deserve to have her name run thru the shit ringer. Shes too nice a person to get involved in that crap. And I cant help but wonder if that thread would have been locked and removed had someone not made a stand?

Tim, I get what you're saying but to be honest the chicks on these forums understand how it works and when Dean's involved they kinda expect a crude volley - we all know his routine and it doesn't bother me in the slightest
Thank you Styx, you have proven my point....It's OK for Dean to do it because we expect it and that's just how he is....NO IT IS NOT! It's not OK for him to talk about women in such a degrading manner just because he's Dean. If someone else would have started that same thread I know I would not have been the only one that had an objection to it and there would have been very few commending them for it.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:19 pm

not that I ever would but had I started it, my God, I would have been crucified!
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:24 pm

natalie wrote:
Styxman wrote:

Thank you Styx, you have proven my point....It's OK for Dean to do it because we expect it and that's just how he is....NO IT IS NOT! It's not OK for him to talk about women in such a degrading manner just because he's Dean. If someone else would have started that same thread I know I would not have been the only one that had an objection to it and there would have been very few commending them for it.

Was it your fight Nat?
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:42 pm

Yes it was. Now leave me alone Styx or I'll kick your ass too. Wink

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:24 pm

natalie wrote:Yes it was. Now leave me alone Styx or I'll kick your ass too. Wink

So you started it then...post a fuckin transcript then or let me and those that don't know what it was all about...please
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:32 pm

It's difficult debating something when all the facts aren't transparent.....want was said?
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:55 pm

Was it that bad Rolling Eyes
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskiesisaman Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:30 pm

What is that jumbled mess above ,and why wouldn't i be allowed to questions tvl's character, shes questioned everyone else on these boards including myself since day one.She's just mad that i keep calling her on her own contradictions(not that everyone else isn't picking up on it as well). Styx , i know you have noticed she is moving state to state to try to hunt down a man, but that doesnt mean she is going to skip over the ocean to the U.K. to be with you Laughing

blueskiesisaman
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskiesisaman Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:37 pm

Styxman wrote:
Behshad wrote:

She's an easy target and you know she is, that's why the two of you single her out. It's okay to take the piss but to post pictures of her in every other thread is taking it a step to far...I mention Rhiannon and it's shut down fuckin' instantly Rolling Eyes Guess I have double standard to, come to think of it.

Anyway, Dean can handle anything you throw at him although she puts up a front saying it doesn't hurt her, I'm betting it does. I'm not her champion I just share a common interest in a few things.

Maybe, you have a double standard because you like to play both sides of the fence More rockindeano MR bullshit.... - Page 2 OhSnap More rockindeano MR bullshit.... - Page 2 M-ani

blueskiesisaman
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:02 pm

Yul you win, I can't be arsed anymore Wink
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:35 pm

blueskiesisaman wrote:
natalie wrote:
blueskiesisaman wrote:I dont get it,i understand why new people would be upset, or even the girls he asked the question to, but i dont get why Nat would be upset. Question
It's the principle Yul. When he posts something like that on a public board it's offensive to me because it illustrates his disrespect for all women. Then several people jump in and say how funny it is, calling it "classic." That is just wrong! If it was truly a question he wanted to ask those two....and they would not have been offended then he should have PM'd them.

I do understand "your" point, i just dont understand you making it, because your like the most sexual woman on the boards (at least from what i remember)some of the stuff i read here from (ed the guy i called big boy was super raunchy and you ate it up like it was nothing) i know most of that is a game but it just seems odd that you got so offended.

I think it would be like me going after someone on the board for putting up pictures of someones boobies, Laughing

I just thought it was strange that out of all the woman on the board, you would be the one that got pissed. i was reading and it didnt even sound like something you would say.I didnt recognize ANGEL so initially i thought it was someone new but then i saw the "at your cervix" and knew it was you. Still, even after reading it again it just didnt seem like something you would say, guess it just threw me off. Not trying to pick sides , just thought it was a strange occurance of events

Have to agree with Yulie here, kind of a contradiction there. Nat, you were all over the anal, facial and shaving balls threads raunching it right out along with Jrny1 etc awhile back so to go off on Dean's post was kinda confusing. Or does it just all depend who's doing the raunching? MR has been like it has since day one, you know that you've been there almost as long as me and it's the mix of all the different characters that make it what it is.....good, bad or indifferent. I thought you guys left MR for a reason, if you don't like it, don't read. Sitting over here bitching about MR or it's posters, isn't going to change anything. I definitely don't agree or like everything posted there, but I can say the same for here or any other site. Agreed that thread was a bit much, but Linda and MG are big girls and have been around a while and can handle Dean. Especially Linda, if she was offended she would have told him where to go in no uncertain terms. Laughing
Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 901

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:50 pm

DEb, just so you know-I have a lot of friends over there-and they PM'd me telling me to read it which is why I got involved. More people dont like that shit than do. And here its members only..... Regardless of Nats past maybe shes just tired of the same old jokers who like to screw people over behind the scenes?
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:54 pm

and also Ive taken a lot of shit from RD for a lot less.....now its his turn to answer for his BS.
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:06 pm

Scarabgator wrote:DEb, just so you know-I have a lot of friends over there-and they PM'd me telling me to read it which is why I got involved. More people dont like that shit than do. And here its members only..... Regardless of Nats past maybe shes just tired of the same old jokers who like to screw people over behind the scenes?

What I don't understand is why your friends over there are pm'ing you to go read a post of Dean's on MR?! Are they trying to get you to come back on and butt heads with Dean? If they were offended, why didn't they pm Andrew instead of you? Neutral You're right this site is members only and like I said before I agree that topic was a bit much. And Andrew handled it right as far as I'm concerned. I guess I don't know enough about the "people screwing" going on behind the scenes......which is just fine by me, I'm only here for a good time! cheers
Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 901

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:36 pm

The best advice I ever got about this kind of thing took me a long time to use.

Let it go. Move on.

Read melodicrock for its great information, but avoid those you have no desire to have contact with on the forums. There are thousands of other places to post elsewhere about any subject under the sun.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:39 pm

Scarabgator wrote: And I cant help but wonder if that thread would have been locked and removed had someone not made a stand?

get over your grudge with me. It would have bveen removed under any circumstance and was done as soon as I got to work and checked the board.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:42 pm

Deb wrote:
Scarabgator wrote:DEb, just so you know-I have a lot of friends over there-and they PM'd me telling me to read it which is why I got involved. More people dont like that shit than do. And here its members only..... Regardless of Nats past maybe shes just tired of the same old jokers who like to screw people over behind the scenes?

What I don't understand is why your friends over there are pm'ing you to go read a post of Dean's on MR?! Are they trying to get you to come back on and butt heads with Dean? If they were offended, why didn't they pm Andrew instead of you? Neutral You're right this site is members only and like I said before I agree that topic was a bit much. And Andrew handled it right as far as I'm concerned. I guess I don't know enough about the "people screwing" going on behind the scenes......which is just fine by me, I'm only here for a good time! cheers

How is this site members only when B lets anyone in who wants to be here Suspect Unless they get abusive, much like MR? Just wondering the distinction Smile
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next